Duo Murumba Pitch has had a great year with their joint album with Da Muziqal Chef and features some of South Africa’s hottest Amapiano songs this festive season.
The duo is finally set to release their anticipated second studio album titled ‘Horumar’, Murumba Pitch introduced the album with the first single titled ‘Yano’ with Omit ST featuring the likes of new school barcadi hitmakers Mellow & Sleazy, multi-platinum selling vocalist Sino Msolo, one of the queens of Amapiano Dinky Kunene as well as M.J.
Yano was released on Friday the 14th of October across all digital streaming platforms.
With over 4 million YouTube streams on their top ten featured songs, Murumba Pitch has bagged a few accolades; MTV Arica Top 10 for 3 weeks, Apple Music’s number one Dance Genre, number 4 on Spotify all genres, Certified Gold, Platinum, and close to 10 million Tik Tok viewed tags.
Horumar translates to evolution, on this album Murumba Pitch brings you Afrocentric Amapiano sounds ranging from soulful to Dance tunes with the singer Maeywon’s unique signature voice packed with world-class production to further elevate the Amapiano addiction!
Talk about BLOCKBUSTER MATERIAL.
HORUMAR drops this Friday the 04th of November.
- The first track is in collaboration with Omit ST and features the incredible Nkosazana Daughter and Sipho Magudulela titled ‘Esangweni’. This is a familiar number to the fans and public as it was released exclusively on YouTube and has been performed by Nkosazana Daughter.
- The second song on the track list is ‘Imvula’, this one is in collaboration with once again Omit ST and Sipho Magudulela as well as Russell Zuma. Imvula is the second single to come off the album, which dropped on the 28th of October.
- The third track is ‘Deep Kinda Loving’, a love song featuring George Lesley, CocoSA, and Mashudu, Deep kinda loving has an old-school house feel to it.
- Number four on the album is titled ‘Ethekwini’ and features a pool of talented artists namely Nia Pearl, Visca Buhle Sax, and Nicole Elocin. Ethekwini is yet another love song that directly translates to the port, however, in South Africa, it is referred to the city of Durban.
- The 5th track is with Omit ST featuring Dinky Kunene, Buhle Sax, and super producer Soa Mattrix, ‘Wena Dali’ is a single that was exclusively available on YouTube prior to the album’s release, now fans can access it on all streaming platforms.
- The track following ‘Wena Dali’ landing at number six on the album is taken from the classic Mina Nawe joint, this one is titled ‘Yonakele’. The track features Sir Trill, Bassie, Sipho Magudulela, Yonakele is a jam that people of all ages can vibe to.
- Track seven is ‘Kulelizwe’ featuring Sir Trill, Bassie, and Yumbs, the song is beautifully delivered by the vocalists.
- Track number eight is ‘Hlasela’ in collaboration with Da Muzical Chef and Kabza De Small, this song directly translates to attack, which is exactly what the duo is doing to the music industry with this body of work.
- The ninth track on Horumar is ‘Ekhaya’, on this track Murumba Pitch works with multi-platinum-selling and award-winning international DJ and producer Kabza De Small. Ekhaya contains Kabza’s soulful elements.
- Coming in at the second last is ‘Esikhathini’, on this song Murumba Pitch collaborates with two artists outside of the Amapiano scene, Ami Faku and Sun-El Musician. Esikhathini has an Afro-tech feel to it, catering to a wider audience.
- Closing off the project is the single ‘Yano’, Mellow & Sleazy, Sino Msolo, Dinky Kunene, and M.J, this was the first and lead single to come off the album. Yano is a street anthem, with Mellow and Sleazy on the track best believe there are some barcadi elements to the track.
Check it out here: https://electromodeza.lnk.to/HorumarAr